- 20 Jan: We are over the moon to show you just a few of our new school signs! #wps #dreambig #workhard #achievetheextraodrinary https://t.co/np2OTI0HKw
- 17 Nov: Our girls played a great game of hockey yesterday. They gave 100% effort and didn’t ever give up. Year 6 in particular showed great positivity in order to keep their squad motivated. #wps #dreambig #workhard #achievetheextraordinary https://t.co/ciHNLxwlvp
- 15 Nov: The Year 4s took part in a special afternoon, learning about the life of a former musician (Mr Seb). They were taken on a musical journey, discovering what it takes to be a rockstar. See more on the ‘Latest News’ section of our website via this link: https://t.co/ZoCjxfZEnj https://t.co/kCdlUjYwCH
- 09 Nov: Today we took part in a whole school Fun Run for charity! Families were able to sponsor children per lap or total laps completed, with all proceeds going to Glass Door. Take a look at the full gallery on the news section of our website! https://t.co/xxvitKmyaD
- 09 Nov: Yesterday we were lucky enough to have a pop-up sushi stall in the lunchroom! It was great for everyone, with vegan options too! All food was cooked, nothing raw. #dreambig #workhard #achievetheextraordinary https://t.co/Rxa6VYrlLQ
Welcome to Wandsworth Preparatory School
Wandsworth Preparatory School provides an exciting and stimulating educational environment for boys and girls ages 4-11. At Wandsworth Preparatory School, we seek to sketch a roadmap to future success, instilling a growth mindset from the minute children walk in the door.
I am extremely proud as Head of Wandsworth Preparatory School to introduce you to our remarkable school.
Our pupils benefit from a first-class holistic education built on strong pastoral care and rooted in academic excellence. Our creative curriculum brings learning to life through our engaging, thematic approach. Lessons are interactive and full of memorable experiences that inspire a love of learning; encourage curiosity, and promote independence and collaborative learning skills.
Our high calibre specialist teachers really enable pupils to achieve the highest outcomes in all curriculum areas. Every child in our school is known and seen for who they are and we draw alongside every child to nurture their talents, ambitions and interests.
Head of Wandsworth Prep
There are no upcoming events to display.
"My teacher is lovely. She always helps me and gives me tips to work things out on my own. She plans exciting projects and teaches them in a fun way."
"Not only has my son made excellent progress in both English and Maths but I also love that he spends time learning outside in the Forest. I truly believe that Forest School contributes to his general good health and well-being."
"Wandsworth Prep provides a fantastic curriculum which makes the children very enthusiastic about learning. We were very impressed with the end of term delivery of the projects and to see the active engagement of the children. Forest School is a definite positive as the children love being outdoors and learning at the same time."
The graphs below demonstrate the levels which pupils typically attain during Years 3 - 6 for reading, English and maths compared to the national standards. Discover more about how our pupils progress throughout the school by visiting us.
Average or above
Average or above
Average or above