We are delighted that following an ISI Inspection in September 2019, the inspectors arrived at the following judgements for our school:
The quality of pupils’ personal development is EXCELLENT
- Pupils are polite, respectful and courteous towards staff and their peers.
- Pupils develop strong leadership skills and contribute positively to the school community through performing a range of responsible roles.
- Senior leaders have successfully inculcated a 'have a go' culture across the school in which pupils thrive and are empowered to make mistakes in order to learn.
- Pupils social development is excellent and parents agreed that the school helped their child to develop strong teamwork and social skills.
- Pupils of all ages have particularly high levels of self-knowledge, self-discipline and resilience.
- Pupils greatly appreciate the beauty of the outdoor environment on their regular visits to Wandsworth Common for break times and outdoor education.
The quality of pupils’ academic and other achievements is GOOD.
- Pupils achieve excellent levels of attainment in all areas of literacy.
- Pupils of all ages demonstrate excellent communication skills, which they successfully apply to all areas of learning.
- Pupils of all ages and abilities have extremely positive attitudes to learning.
- Pupils' learning is greatly enhanced through the many opportunities for collaboration with their peers.
- Pupils achieve excellent results in competitive entry examinations to local independent and maintained grammar schools.
To view our highlight report, please click the link below:
Inspection Highlight Report
Please click on the link below to read our latest ISI Regulatory Compliance Report from September 2019:
To see past reports, please see the links below:
© 2022 Wandsworth Preparatory School
The Old Library, 2 Allfarthing Lane, London, SW18 2PQ | Tel: 0208 870 4133